Services in Sparkill, Orangetown, Orangeburg, Pearl River & Old Tappan
We provide exceptional care to both adults and children and understand the different needs providing only the most thorough high quality regular care. We create individualized plans to meet your dental needs and goals. We take responsibility to for the diagnosis, treatment, management and overall coordination of services to meet patients oral health needs. These oral health care needs include: fillings, root canals, crowns, veneers, bridges, gum care as well as preventive education.
In the process of providing care your dentist can evaluate your teeth to create a thoughtful, personalized, and comprehensive treatment plan. Furthermore, if such a treatment plan calls for specialized care, the general dentist can refer you to the appropriate qualified professional. Call us today!
Dr. Williams and staff welcome you to Dedicated Dental Services of Sparkill where you are more than a patient. Our office is devoted to creating a warm and inviting atmosphere where you are known by first name from the front end staff to Dr. Williams. We respect your time and are thankful for your business.
Services we offer include:
- Bonding, to repair small chips or cracks
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Oral Cancer Screenings, to detect disease at a curable stage
- Orthodontic Treatment, to move teeth into the right position
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Preventative Dentistry, maintain your oral health
- Professional Teeth Cleanings, to maintain good oral health
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Restorative Dentistry, restore your smile with restorative dentistry
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Sealants, to protect children's and adult's teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ/TMD Treatment, for chronic jaw pain
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.